The Zapier platform connects eTermin to more than 1300 external applications such as Excel, Google or SalesForce. Automatic connections called Zaps, which are set up within minutes without coding, can automate your daily tasks and create workflows between apps that wouldn't otherwise be possible.
Each Zap has an app as a **trigger** from which the information comes and which causes one or more **actions** in other apps where the data is automatically sent.
For selected applications such as Klick-Tipp or Lemniscus, eTermin offers a direct connection via our own interface. However, if you want a connection between your business application and eTermin and there is no interface for it yet, you can use Zapier to create an integration solution yourself and connect our online appointment booking software to any business application you want. In order to configure the Zap required for this, you as the user do not have to be a programmer. With just a few clicks, you can create your own zaps according to your personal needs or use the ready-made eTermin zaps.
Getting started with Zapier
If you are not already a Zapier customer, sign up for a free Zapier account and you can get started right away. To help you get started, you can find some popular ready-made zaps in the eTermin account under API / Interfaces in the Zapier tab.
How do I connect eTermin to Zapier?
- Sign in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" in the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "eTermin"
- Use your credentials to connect your eTermin account to Zapier.
- Once that's done, you're ready to start creating an automation! Use a pre-built Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no programming knowledge and will walk you through the setup step-by-step.
- Need inspiration? See what's possible with eTermin and Zapier.
If you have any questions or need help with the configuration, please do not hesitate to contact us.