In eTermin you have the option of sending an e-mail manually after the end of the appointment. To do this, proceed as follows:
1) Under Company > Settings > E-mail/SMS templates select the "E-Mail Miscellaneous" template:
Then enter a subject and the e-mail text. You can use another template ("E-Mail Miscellaneous (2-4)". This way, you can, for example, create a template for a negative and a positive test result.
2) You can send the test result email template to your appointment bookers in the Dashboard. To edit the appointment, click on the three dots of an appointment and then on "Edit".
A pop-up window then opens with the "Communication" tab and your e-mail templates for manual sending. Select the desired e-mail template, then click on the "Send" button:
If you want to enclose a document with the result in the e-mail, proceed as follows:
1) In the "E-Mail Miscellaneous" template, add the following text at a suitable point:
<a href="DOCUMENTLINK">Download test result</a>
You also have the option to encrypt the PDF file with the result. To do this, use one of the following placeholders:
<a href="DOCUMENTLINKZIP">Download test result</a>
<a href="DOCUMENTLINKBIRTHDAY">Download test result</a>
The password of the PDF file is then the zip code or the date of birth of the appointment booker. In this case, please make sure that the postal code field or the birthday field is defined as a mandatory field on the appointment booking page.
2) At https://www.etermin.net/downloads/covidtest.zip you will find a sample template for a Covid test result. Please adjust this template according to your needs and then upload it under Company > Document creation:
3) Then create the appointment attributes "Negative" and "Positive" in the calendar:
If possible, please use the sixth and seventh attributes, as shown in the screenshot, and not the first, as they are automatically used by the system for other purposes.
4) As already described, you can send the e-mail from the Dashboard. Before that, select the appropriate appointment attribute (negative or positive).